Tenga Rinpoche Yangsi is on a short tour of India at the moment. He visited Sherabling in Himachal Pradesh for an audience with Tai Situ Rinpoche and then came to Bodhgaya. Yesterday, he went on pilgrimage to the ancient site of Nalanda Buddhist University. Today, he was received in the Drolma Lhakhang at Tergar Monastery by Gyaltsab Rinpoche.
1. Tenga Rinpoche Yangsi and his family arrive at Tergar Monastery.
2. In the portico of the main shrine room
3. Tenga Rinpoche Yangsi prepares to make offerings to Gyaltsap Rinpoche
4. Tenga Rinpoche Yangsi makes a mandala offering to Gyaltsap Rinpoche
5. Gyaltsap Rinpoche gives Tenga Rinpoche Yangsi a conch
6. Rinpoche holding the conch
7. Rinpoche blowing the conch
8. Gyaltsap Rinpoche performs a purification ceremony for Tenga Rinpoche
9. Tenga Rinpoche rinses his mouth with the water
10. Gyaltsap Rinpoche distributes packs of toys to Rinpoche, his elder sister and his newly born brother.
11. Gyaltsap Rinpoche with Tenga Rinpoche’s family
12. At the Mahabodhi Stupa, making offerings in the main shrine room
15. Circumambulation at the Mahabodhi Stupa